Specialty Transportation Services
We provide local container drayage to and from the local seaport or rail to our warehouse facility or to your destination.
- Drop and Hook Container Capabilities
- Chassis Rentals
- Export or import containers
- 2 free hours for loading and unloading
- Refridgerated Cargo
- Oversized and overguaged cargo
- Overweight Capabilities
- Peak and off-peak service available
- Local or regional services include Northern California, Arizona, Nevada and Utah.
Safety and Security
When it comes to security and safety, Access One takes the matter seriously. The security of our client’s inventory is top priority as well as delivering the loads securely and safely.
To ensure our independent owner-operators are reliable, Access One participates in the Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) security program which involves the drivers with;
- Meeting Access One policies and procedures prior to the first job
- Extensive background checks
- Passing both the written and driving performance evaluations
- Federally mandated TWIC card
- Any losses and/or damages are quickly resolved by our management
Transloading and Warehousing
We offer various warehousing/storage options per request. Sometimes the efficiency of outsourcing a one day warehouse operation is more convenient that providing those services in-house. Access One has local warehouse and yard storage facilities and can provide expert operators to ensure a smooth transition.
- Transloading (Container ↔ Trailer) and cross-docking
- Domestic consolidation and deconsolidation
- Sorting and segregation
- Secure & Safe (24/7 surveillance)